Hey friends! My name is Julie Mango and I am a 26 year old writer and artist residing in the Caribbean country of Trinidad and Tobago. Here are some facts about me:
- I am bisexual.
- I am a witch. (Yes, a real witch. I practice actual witchcraft.)
- I have a son named Tofu. He is a cat.
- I have C-PTSD, Bipolar Type 1 and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- I am mildly obsessed with Rubik’s cubes. (I own 8 different kinds.)
- I love food and I really enjoy cooking.
- I love the beach!
I am the editor-in-chief of a witchcraft magazine called CoffeeTable Coven. That is now my full time job.
If you’d like to send me a message, or are interested in helping with my projects, or just want to share your story, you can get into contact with me here, or by sending an email to email@example.com